- Ph.D. in Mathematics, UC Berkeley (in progress)
- B.S. in Mathematics, University of Florida
- Minor in Computer Science, University of Florida
Publications and Preprints:
- Positroids induced by rational Dyck paths [under preparation]
- The elasticity of Puiseux monoids (with C. O'Neill) [submitted]
- Increasing positive monoids of ordered fields are FF-monoids [submitted]
- Minimal presentations of shifted numerical semigroups (with R. Conaway, J. Horton, C. O'Neill, R. Pelayo, M. Williams, and B. Wissman), International Journal of Algebra and Computation [submitted]
- Dyck paths and positroids from unit interval orders (with A. Chavez), Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A (to appear)
- Atomicity and boundedness of monotone Puiseux monoids (with M. Gotti), Semigroup Forum, Vol. 95 (2017), 1-17.
- Dyck paths and positroids from unit interval orders (Extended Abstract) (with A. Chavez), Sém. Lothar. Combin. Vol. 78B (2017) 12pp.
- On the atomic structure of Puiseux monoids, J. Algebra Appl. Vol. 16 (2017) 20pp.
- On delta sets and their realizable subsets in Krull monoids with cyclic class groups (with S. Chapman and R. Pelayo), Colloq. Math. Vol. 137 (2014), 137-146.
Presentations and Talks:
- Dyck Paths and Positroids from Unit Interval Orders (FPSAC 2017, London)
- On Positroids Induced by Unit Interval Orders (University of Miami, Combinatorics Seminar)
- Dyck Paths and Positroids from Unit Interval Orders (UC Berkeley, Combinatorics Seminar)
- An Introduction to Positroids, and Unit Interval Positroids (UC Berkeley, TACOS)
- Puiseux Monoids and Their Atomic Structure (IMNS 2016, Italy)
- Algebra of Symmetric Functions (Students Combinatorics Seminar, UC Berkeley)
- Minimal Presentations of Shifted Numerical Monoids (by Christopher O'Neill)
- Incidence Algebra and the Mobius Inversion Formula (Students Combinatorics Seminar, UC Berkeley)
- Friendly Introduction to the Factorization Theory of Numerical Semigroups (PURE 2015, U. Hawai'i, Hilo)
- On Realizable Delta Sets of Block Monoids of Finite Cyclic Groups (PURE 2013, U. Hawai'i, Hilo)
Algebra 1 (Math 250A)
, Algebra 2 (Math 250B), Algebraic Topology (Math 215), Smooth Manifolds (Math 214), Riemannian Geometry (Math 240), Lie Groups (Math 261), Representation Theory (Math 252), Algebraic Combinatorics (Math 249), Combinatorial Commutative Algebra (Math 290).
Relevant Tests Passed: